Saturday, October 20, 2007

Robbin and Stealin'

It's not what you think. I'm not resorting to any sort of criminal activity that involves aquiring goods that aren't mine. Unfourtanetly, a 13-15 year old kid riding a BMX bike on 38th street has a different mind set. I was walking home last night when sed teenager was riding sed bike ahead of me and kept looking back at me. I was in a good mood because I had just completed a great paid day at Ape Do Good Printing. As I walked home from BART this BMX rider was being really suspicious and in a sense I knew what was up. I got to the corner of 38th and Ruby and he put his bag down and he said "Give me all your money!" and I said "No, I have no money" his response was silence. An inquiry as to what was in my chrome bag followed and if I had a laptop. He simultaneously flashed a chrome revolver with a white handle. "No I don't have a laptop" and he rode his bike away and still proceded to watch me as I grabbed my celly and called 911; cause it's the only number I had that was some sort of law enforcement and he came back and further inquired if I was calling the 5-0. I said no and he rode his bike down Webster toward MLK. So, basically telling a 14 yr.old thug "No." really does work. Here some visual stimulation...

No comments: