Monday, December 24, 2007

And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you

"And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you
Just what I want to do
I'm not the kind that needs to tell you
Just what you want me to" New Order - Age of Consent

I don't think they ever made a real video for this song.I did find a pretty good one someone made after the fact.I complain a lot, I am aware of this. But, lately things have been going down the shitter. I don't make as much art as I want to and I barely have time to sit. I need more quiet time. A good friend Nicole Sasaki has helped me quite a bit in the last month. I think I would have lost it without her. Ashley,my girlfriend, has helped me tremendously as well, over the course of two and a half years Ashley has always entertained me and kept me excited about living. Anthony Skirvin as well, I feel extremely lucky to be able to work with him and all of the people at Ape Do Good.Jen Balch,Brian Schuck and Kelly Ball thanks for being cool.So, I guess this has been an expulsion of things I have been dealing with in the year 2007. Now we enter 2008 and hopefully things will improve.

No comments: