Friday, February 8, 2008

Ever...

Ever feel like life has just taken a big crap on you? I do. I mean things haven't been all bad. My roommate had an awesome Englishman visit her and I managed to finish a zine that was a long time in planning. Right now, I am trying to have some kind of positive outlook on the overall scheme of things. It's not working, everything sucks right now. It worries me because I'm almost positive I've felt like this since the beginning of the year and it's a new year. The New Year is supposed to be fresh and positive not out of gas and in flames while being shot at by Hitler.

actual photo of my crappy luck.

1 comment:

S-TRAIN said...

I think that if you keep on thinking positive things, they will eventually happen. Like, usually if you say everyday I am happy, your head will get so sick of hearing it, that eventually it will say fine! alright already, I'll be happy.