Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Galco (Part 2)

Cory, Mony and I visited Monys sister in Alhambra. Nandy wasn't too excited about me photographing her. We then made our way over to a place down the street I haven't been too in many years. Genoveses an Italian restaurant, it was pretty good pizza although the waitress seemed grouchy. Going over to Nandys house in Alhambra brought back all kinds childhood memorys because she lives very close to where I went to junior high(you will see that soon). Then we made our way over to Galco Soda which is an entire store mostly dedicated to different specialty sodas. It's located on York and 57th Avenue in Highland Park. Finally we ended our day together at my grandparents house in El Serenos' Hillside Village. It was great times, fun was had by all. More to come soon...



















1 comment:

S-TRAIN said...

are you sure this is la?
I see no sun shining or palm trees.